Want to help make SF's best and biggest trans Pride happen? Volunteer with the Trans March! Want an excuse to talk to that hottie you've been eyeing all afternoon? Volunteer to work the crowd for donations! Look fantastic in sunglasses and a dark suit that you fill out oh so nicely? Stage security is just your thing! And if neither's your speed, we have all sorts of jobs big and small. Pick out what looks fun and contact us at email@example.com!
Some of the Positions Available
Bucket donation crew:
* Trans March donation collecting is very fun, really easy and super social. We'll give you a bucket to collect donations and then you can use your style to work the crowd for donations! And maybe even for hookups. Haaayyyy!
* Got the eye? Share it with the community by documenting the march! It's a fabulous way to meet folks, we promise!
Stage security during event:
* Ever have fantasies of being Secret Service or MIB? Work it in a dark suit and shades, and do your best to keep our backstage secure from the alien scum of the universe. Or maybe just the random people who want to raid our snack tent.
* We're Americans so we totally love our cars, but the sad reality is that holding an event in a big city, we have more cars than spots, especially as we have to bring stuff in and take stuff out all day. Help us keep our very jealously coveted spots free for us and not the random fifty billion others who need parking during the day.
Sound set-up/break down assistants:
* Know your way around sound equipment? Totally ping us and we'll love you forever. Or at least until the next March, whichever comes first. ;)
* We really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want the stage and the March to be as accessible as possible. If you've got the expertise, we totally want to talk with you!!
* None of the above seem to suit you? We've got lots and lots and lots and lots of jobs we need to get done to make the Trans March happen. If you want to help out, but none of the things listed above really suit you, ping us anyway and we totally promise that we'll find something for you to do. Pinky swear!
BTW, you'll be working with our super amazing (and super H-O-T) Volunteer Coordinator, Dylan (pictured below). And if that's not an incentive, we really don't know what is!