The San Francisco Trans March envisions a world based in safety and justice for all, regardless of gender identity and expression.
- Access to affordable, accessible, and quality housing
- Access to free and culturally competent healthcare
- Safe, stable, and equal employment
- Access to quality education
- Families and communities who support, accept, and love us unconditionally
- Leadership roles and representation in social justice services, organizations and movements
- An end to violence, abuse, and discrimination from authority figures such as police, immigration officials, and legislators
- An end to abuse and neglect in prisons
- An end to the profiling, such as that experienced by sex workers, formerly incarcerated people, trans women, and immigrants
Through the Trans March our communities will have opportunities to heal from the multiple forms of trauma, violence, and oppression that we continue to face.