Trans March Planning Meeting
I. Welcome and short Check-ins
- Name, pronoun, group affiliation, one word to describe how you're feeling about the TM?
II. Review Group Agreements
- Set phones to vibrate
- Don't yuck someone's yum
- It's okay to take space and do self care
- One diva, one mic
- Confidentiality about personal things shared
- Agree to disagree
- Take responsibility
- Ask for help
- Respect each other
- Don't make assumptions
- Wait, why am I talking?
- Agree to move forward
- Ask if there are any additions to the group agreements or if there are any agreements from last meeting that people would like to keep in mind for this meeting.
III. If new people are present, briefly review mission and vision as well as the meeting process
IV. Brief Announcements
- ask if anyone has anything to add to agenda
V. Agenda Items
* Current financial status & bank account
** send silver+ sponsors email about resource fair logistics
* New Fiscal Sponsor
** Deadline for Intersection for the Arts is 7/1
** update on how much we raised at Gang of Many, Queer Qumbia
* indie gogo campaign
- Outreach & Promotion
* Press and media (Danielle, Scarlett)
** do another media blitz on Thursday
* substance free sign
* report back from performers committee
* photo/sound releases
* MC thank you list
** all sponsors
** any $250 indiegogo donors
** all performers
** all folks who threw us fundraisers
** all our volunteers (not by name)
** everyone who supported the march (not by name)
** who else?
* MC announcements
** sponsor announcements
** after party
** what else?
- In the park
*** how are we going to get it to Felicia's house for storage?
*** we need Felicia's address for pick up
** sound recording equipment status
* youth/elder brunch + family space update
* day of timeline
* who's doing what day of?
* shopping list
** need items for March & brunch
* moto contingent
* transformational photo project
* backstage list
* porta potty ads
* chant sheets
* do we have enough megaphones?
* EMS plan
- UN Plaza
* other activities
- Volunteers (Dylan)
- Group pic
VI. Next Meeting: 6/21 conference call. When? Also, when post march post mortem?
VII. Review TODO list
VIII. Check Out and Evaluations
- ask each person to say how they're feeling about the march
- thank you from the facilitator (be sure to thank hosting org)