Trans March Planning Meeting
I. Welcome and short Check-ins
- Name, pronoun, group affiliation, one word to describe how you're feeling about the TM?
II. Review Group Agreements
- Set phones to vibrate
- Don't yuck someone's yum
- It's okay to take space and do self care
- One diva, one mic
- Confidentiality about personal things shared
- Agree to disagree
- Take responsibility
- Ask for help
- Respect each other
- Don't make assumptions
- Wait, why am I talking?
- Agree to move forward
- Ask if there are any additions to the group agreements or if there are any agreements from last meeting that people would like to keep in mind for this meeting.
III. If new people are present, briefly review mission and vision as well as the meeting process
IV. Brief Announcements
- ask if anyone has anything to add to agenda
V. Agenda Items
* Current financial status & bank account (Gwen)
** Hot and Healthy
** Gang of Many on 6/13 (Gabriel)
** Queer Qumbia on 6/15 (Jae)
* indie gogo campaign
- Outreach & Promotion
* Press and media (Danielle, Scarlett)
* volunteer badge
** who gets shirts?
* report back from performers committee
* photo/sound releases
- March logistics
** site map
* youth/elder brunch + family space
* day of timeline
* end of march
** flatbed or pickup truck?
* moto contingent
** walkie quote
** we need 1 person with walkie at front, middle, back of march and 1 with motorcycles. who?
* chant sheets
** we printed 1000 last year, but not enough. how many this year?
** we need: backstage mgr, police contact, chant leaders, etc. who?
- Volunteers (Dylan)
* perks for volunteers
* frameline tickets
* afterparty tickets
VI. Next Meeting: 6/19 at Trans Thrive. Facilitator, note taker, food?
VII. Review TODO list
VIII. Check Out and Evaluations
- ask each person to say how they're feeling about the march
- thank you from the facilitator (be sure to thank hosting org)